Webinar: 5 Steps to Improving the Omnichannel Customer Journey
If you abandon your customers, your customers will abandon you.
Digital transformation has put consumer choice at an all-time high. Companies are constantly looking for ways to increase conversion rates and promote brand loyalty. Creating a personalized customer journey starts with remembering who your customers are so that they feel more valued the longer they interact with your brand.
The problem that many companies fail to address is how to leverage customer data between channels to get a complete view of each customer. An Accenture survey from 2018 found the following statistics:
- 78% of consumers were frustrated by having to repeat the same information through multiple digital channels.
- 56% of consumers have complained about a company not having the full picture of their interactions with them across channels.
- 91% of consumers are more likely to shop with brands that recognize and remember them and provide relevant offers and recommendations.
What happens when the omnichannel experience you provide doesn’t live up to customer expectations? The estimated global value of customers switching away from providers in 2017 was $6.6 trillion.
For digital transformation professionals who need to optimize and simplify logins for multiple digital properties, the omnichannel journey webinar will teach you the 5 crucial steps that allow you to personalize and streamline interactions with every customer. We will also be discussing:
- What “omnichannel” means in today’s digital landscape
- What can go wrong in a omnichannel customer experience
- How to personalize interactions with every customer
Date: March 20, 2019
Time: 11 AM Pacific
Register here: https://www.loginradius.com/lp/omnichannel-webinar/