Automation Engineer (QA) – Jaipur
Jaipur, RJ, IN
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- 5 Days Working to enjoy your time with Friends and Family.
- Uber-fun company outings, lunch parties Employee workshops etc.
- Family Health Insurance benefits including Personal Accidental Insurance
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans … it’s all good.
- Candidate will be responsible for Writing/Updating automation test script.
- Experience in designing, coding and executing automated test scripts.
- Integration of Test Automation with CI & CD tools is an added advantage.(Jenkins/Bamboo/GitLab/etc)
- Primary responsibility is to ensure quality products are delivered to the customers.
- Test large data sets for data integrity issues.
- Test functionality and outputs of various products on different browsers/systems.
- Should have Knowledge of SQL, Scripting languages and White Box Testing.
- Have worked on Automation tools like Selenium (IDE, Webdriver and Grid), JUnit, JMeter.
- Maintain detailed and organized records of tests, as well as, report bugs and quality assurance issues.
- Perform regression testing and assess product updates on a regular basis.
- Responsibility is to minimise product rework or rejection and maintain zero rejection where possible.
- Resolve issues reported by users and describe a method to reproduce.
- Proactively provide immediate feedback to developers.
- Communicate with Product and Implementation teams.
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Must have minimum of 2 years of experience in software development and at least one year experience with relevant area.
- Hands on experience in Testing APIs.
- Knowledge of NodeJS is an added advantage.
- Experience with QA automation techniques.
- Experience with SAAS application environments will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of database concepts and design (SQL, MongoDB, etc).
- Experience of Creating and Implementing Test Cases.
- Experience in Designing and Documenting Functional, Regression and cross-browser test plans.
- Good English communication skills (written and verbal) is a must.
- Should have knowledge on various testing tools and bug tracking systems (JIRA, Bugzilla).
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now