Customer Success Manager – Vancouver
Vancouver, BC, V6A 2L7, CA
Start with identity. Go anywhere.
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work.
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious Vancouver eateries.
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute.
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building. (Check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya.)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good.
Awesome. Let’s talk!
- Manage customer accounts
- Build relationships and ensure customer success
- Identify customer issues and take the appropriate next steps to solve them
- Provide excellent support and ensure a high retention rate of LoginRadius customers
- Engage with new customers to onboard them effectively
- Own on-boarding process for new clients end-to-end
- Support and monitor day-to-day health of each active on-boarding project
- You’re motivated and driven
- You have a proven ability to create an excellent customer experience
- You have a demonstrated ability to express empathy and ownership
- You have excellent communication skills, oral and written
- You have a knack for diffusing difficult customer situations
- You have excellent judgement and decision making skills
- You are extremely organized
- Bachelor’s degree
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now