Customer Success Representative
Who are we?
LoginRadius is a tech company that helps businesses manage their customer identities. We’ve built an innovative solution that is serving 3,000 businesses worldwide and their 400 million users.
LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is truly a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in 5 countries. We’ve been recognized as the industry leader by analysts such as Gartner, Kuppingercole, and ComputerWeekly. You can learn more about us at www.loginradius.com
What’s work culture at LoginRadius?
At LoginRadius, we embrace the startup vibe of having an open, fast-paced, and challenging yet fun environment. We create a place where you can expect a steep learning curve, grow your career, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. While we are passionate about what we’re building and our work, we also make sure to let loose and have some fun. Long day? Let’s grab a beer from the fridge and hang out. Nice summer weather? Time to wrap up and go for some beach volleyball action (or whatever else people do at the beach). In short, we move fast, we learn, we like each other, and we hang out. Come join us!
LoginRadius is seeking a Customer Success Representative to join our incredibly successful customer success team in Vancouver. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous customer relations experience or want to build career in customer success? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk.
- Manage customer accounts
- Build relationships and ensure customer success
- Identify customer issues and take the appropriate next steps to solve them
- Provide excellent support and ensure a high retention rate of LoginRadius customers
- Engage with new customers to onboard them effectively
- Own onboarding process for new clients end-to-end
- Support and monitor day-to-day health of each active onboarding project
- You’re motivated and driven
- You have a proven ability to create an excellent customer experience
- You have a demonstrated ability to express empathy and ownership
- You love Facebook, Twitter, and all things social media
- You have excellent communication skills, oral and written
- You have a knack for diffusing difficult customer situations
- You have excellent judgement and decision making skills
- You are extremely organized
- Bachelor’s degree
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone’s opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now