Data Engineer – Hyderabad
Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. This year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
- Competitive compensation We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- 5 Days Working to enjoy your time with Friends and Family.
- Uber-fun company outings, lunch parties Employee workshops etc.
- Family Health Insurance benefits including Personal Accidental Insurance
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans … it’s all good.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Perform data updates, indexing, and maintenance in application database
- Work closely with our backend and frontend engineering teams to log & ingest data into our platform and produce a robust high-quality data feed
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader
- Keep the data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and cloud providers regions
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or any related degree
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a Data Engineer role
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Bigquery, etc.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Experience working on, and deploying, large-scale systems in Python or Go, Scala/Java, or other similar languages
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘bigdata’ data stores
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools like Apache Beam/Airflow
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now