DevOps Engineer – Hyderabad
Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- 5 Days Working to enjoy your time with Friends and Family.
- Uber-fun company outings, lunch parties Employee workshops etc.
- Family Health Insurance benefits including Personal Accidental Insurance
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans … it’s all good.
- Provisioning servers and follow server provisioning process
- Review infrastructure usage and monitor scale down/scale up events
- Creating, managing and maintaining Infrastructure documents and charts
- Monitor infrastructure, set up monitoring tools, review regular basis and collect stats
- Review stats of application monitoring tools
- Write scripts for automated tasks and event automation
- Deployment of applications and rollback
- Maintain and Enhance our automate deployment process
- Monitoring of Infrastructure events, APM tools, and External monitors
- Monitoring of SIEM and Audit logs/events
- Database server event and usage monitoring
- Organize log, event and monitoring data/stats and create reports for management
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Must have minimum of 2 years of experience in software development .
- Minimum 4 Years of experience with DevOps Engineer .
- A working understanding of code and script (NodeJS, PHP or Python)
- Strong background in Linux/Unix and Windows Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Experience with AWS/Azure/GCP in a production environment: EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, ELB, CloudWatch, VM, Azure Web Apps
- NoSQL experience is a plus, too, since we also use Redis, ElasticSearch and MongoDB
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Being comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Data reporting and management skills
- Experience with Load Balancers like Nginx/Envoy
- Experience with containerization tools like Docker
- Experience with container schedulers such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm or ECS
- Experience with ELK stack is a huge plus
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now