DevOps Engineer – Jaipur
Jaipur, RJ, IN
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- 5 Days Working to enjoy your time with Friends and Family.
- Uber-fun company outings, lunch parties Employee workshops etc.
- Family Health Insurance benefits including Personal Accidental Insurance
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans … it’s all good.
- Provisioning servers and follow server provisioning process .
- Review infrastructure usage and monitor scale down/scale up events .
- Creating, managing and maintaining Infrastructure documents and charts .
- Monitor infrastructure, set up monitoring tools, review regular basis and collect stats .
- Review stats of application monitoring tools .
- Write scripts for automated tasks and event automation .
- Deployment of applications and rollback .
- Maintain and Enhance our automate deployment process .
- Monitoring of Infrastructure events, APM tools, and External monitors .
- Monitoring of SIEM and Audit logs/events .
- Database server event and usage monitoring .
- Organize log, event and monitoring data/stats and create reports for management .
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related fields .
- Must have minimum of 2 years of experience in software development .
- Strong background in Linux/Unix and Windows Administration .
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent .
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS/Azure is preferred) .
- NoSQL experience is a plus, too, since we also use Redis, ElasticSearch and CosmosDB .
- A working understanding of code and script (NodeJS, PHP or Python) .
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service .
- Being comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment .
- Data reporting and management skills .
- Understanding and focus on business outcomes .
- Understanding and efficiency in collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders .
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now