Digital Marketer (Product) – Vancouver
Vancouver, BC, V6A 2L7, CA
Who are we?
LoginRadius is a tech company that helps businesses manage their customer identities. We’ve built an innovative solution that is serving 3,000 businesses worldwide and their 400 million users.
LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is truly a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in 5 countries. We’ve been recognized as the industry leader by analysts such as Gartner, Kuppingercole, and ComputerWeekly. You can learn more about us at www.loginradius.com
What’s work culture at LoginRadius?
At LoginRadius, we embrace the startup vibe of having an open, fast-paced, and challenging yet fun environment. We create a place where you can expect a steep learning curve, grow your career, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. While we are passionate about what we’re building and our work, we also make sure to let loose and have some fun. Long day? Let’s grab a beer from the fridge and hang out. Nice summer weather? Time to wrap up and go for some beach volleyball action (or whatever else people do at the beach). In short, we move fast, we learn, we like each other, and we hang out. Come join us!
LoginRadius is seeking a Digital Marketer (Products) to join our incredibly successful team in Vancouver. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous marketing experience? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk!
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiate our products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our competition and how to crush them
- Demand generation – develop strategies and manage marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Develop content marketing campaigns (e.g. webinars, whitepapers, ebooks) to distribute content with the intent of generating leads and increased website traffic
- Creating search engine friendly content as per the content strategies
- Write white papers, research papers, ebooks and customer success stories
- Execute paid ad campaigns (Retargeting, SEM, others) and achieve targeted CAC
- Identify opportunities to leverage automation to improve marketing effectiveness, including audience segmentation, reporting, and analytics
- Build and manage email marketing campaigns and automation
- Handle press and media
- Previous experience in digital marketing is required
- Strong knowledge of the key marketing channels i.e. SEM, Email marketing, content marketing and press/media
- Experience working with developers, writers and content strategists
- Excellent presentation skills with a knack for persuasive speech
- Demonstrate highly developed written and verbal communication skills, tact, assertiveness, and business acumen
- Exceptional team player with the ability to work cross functionally to achieve results
- Excellent analytical skills and a passion for data driven marketing
- Experience in running ads is a plus
- Creative person with great visual design skills
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- University Degree with relevant work experience
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now