Director of Customer Success – Vancouver
Vancouver, BC, V6A 2L7, CA
- Drive customer success outcomes: increase renewal rates and reduce churn, influence future
- lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores
- Define and optimize the customer lifecycle
- Drive alignment with renewals and up-sell/cross- sell strategy
- Measure effectiveness of customer success with operational metrics for the team
- Improve CSM process and performance
- Make data-driven decisions around customer success, activating and retaining customers in order to improve results through continuous testing and refinement strategies
- Create and curate customer success assets including best practices, product literature, implementation guides, case studies and video testimonials.
- Consistently monitoring the customer success activities, and tracking and analyzing the metrics
- Ensure that we benchmark against the best businesses in the SaaS space
- Reporting on customer success activity and forecast to the company management
- Hire, Train, and Manage team of Account Managers, Tech Support Engineers and Implementation Engineers
- Motivate Individuals and Team to exceed objectives through coaching, regular broadcast of results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency, Productivity
- Proven experience of minimum 3 years of successfully managing Customer Success team including account managers, tech support engineers and solution implementation engineers.
- Strong knowledge of SaaS metrics and funnel – customer onboarding, customer retention, churn rate, customer satisfaction, cross-selling, and upselling
- Having technical competence and understanding of SaaS software and APIs
- Proven ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Outstanding project management skills
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Ability to hire and train new team members
- Excellent computer skills and tech savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Superb analytical skills and you have mastered data analysis with Excel/Google Sheets, or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in B2B customer success
- University degree in business or computer science is required
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance premiums are 100% covered
- Free daily breakfast and weekly catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen full of snacks
- Casual dress code
- Free transit pass
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now