Director of Sales (B2B SaaS)
Who are we?
LoginRadius is a tech company that helps businesses manage their customer identities. We’ve built an innovative solution that is serving 3,000 businesses worldwide and their 400 million users.
LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is truly a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in 5 countries. We’ve been recognized as the industry leader by analysts such as Gartner, Kuppingercole, and ComputerWeekly. You can learn more about us at www.loginradius.com
What’s work culture at LoginRadius?
At LoginRadius, we embrace the startup vibe of having an open, fast-paced, and challenging yet fun environment. We create a place where you can expect a steep learning curve, grow your career, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. While we are passionate about what we’re building and our work, we also make sure to let loose and have some fun. Long day? Let’s grab a beer from the fridge and hang out. Nice summer weather? Time to wrap up and go for some beach volleyball action (or whatever else people do at the beach). In short, we move fast, we learn, we like each other, and we hang out. Come join us!
LoginRadius is seeking a Director of Markeitng to join our incredibly successful team in Vancouver. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have passion for product marketing? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk.
- Manage the sales team to meet the sales objectives
- Formulate strategy, tactics, sales plans/practices/policies, and targets
- Consistently monitor the team’s sales activity, and track the results
- Hire, train, and manage the team of Sales Representatives
- Motivate team members to exceed expectations through coaching, regular broadcast of results, and creative incentives
- Work closely with Sales Reps to ensure lead quality and quantity, as well as proper lead follow-up
- Create metrics for monthly qualified lead objectives
- Regular reports on team/individual results - lead quantity, quality, and sales metrics
- Report on sales activity and forecast to management
- Work closely with Marketing on defining campaign follow-up and reporting
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency, and Productivity
- Proven experience of successfully managing enterprise sales teams to achieve quota expectations and deliver a minimum of $5M in annual sales
- Experience in global SaaS sales with deal sizes ranging from $30k - $150k per year
- 5 - 8 years of experience in a sales leadership role
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Experience in nurturing opportunities and closing business deals
- A self-starter with the ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to diagnose prospects’ needs and build relationships through a consultative approach
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives
- Tech savvy with excellent computer skills
- You have mastered data analysis with Excel/Google Sheets, or equivalent
- University degree is required
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone’s opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now