Front-End / WordPress Web Developer – Vancouver
Vancouver, BC, V6A 2L7, CA
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- 5 Days Working to enjoy your time with Friends and Family.
- Uber-fun company outings, lunch parties Employee workshops etc.
- Family Health Insurance benefits including Personal Accidental Insurance
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans … it’s all good.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of WordPress Website
- Responsible to create themes and plugins in WordPress CMS environment
- WordPress setup and configuration
- Develop and maintain custom WordPress Themes from scratch
- Develop and maintain custom Plugins from scratch
- Think outside the box, adapting the latest UI/UX technologies
- Primary focus will be the development of all client-side logic, definition and maintenance of the client side frameworks, and ensuring high performance and flexibility.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Must have minimum of 1-2 years of experience in software development
- Must have minimum of 1-2 years of experience with WordPress CMS
- Experienced Front-end developer (HTML, SCSS, PHP, jQuery)
- Must have knowledge of version control tools
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now