Global Account Executive (Sales) – Mid Market
Who are we?
LoginRadius is a tech company that helps businesses manage their customer identities. We’ve built an innovative solution that is serving 3,000 businesses worldwide and their 400 million users.
LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is truly a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in 5 countries. We’ve been recognized as the industry leader by analysts such as Gartner, Kuppingercole, and ComputerWeekly. You can learn more about us at www.loginradius.com
What’s work culture at LoginRadius?
At LoginRadius, we embrace the startup vibe of having an open, fast-paced, and challenging yet fun environment. We create a place where you can expect a steep learning curve, grow your career, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. While we are passionate about what we’re building and our work, we also make sure to let loose and have some fun. Long day? Let’s grab a beer from the fridge and hang out. Nice summer weather? Time to wrap up and go for some beach volleyball action (or whatever else people do at the beach). In short, we move fast, we learn, we like each other, and we hang out. Come join us!
LoginRadius is seeking a Global Account Executive (Sales) - Mid Market to join our incredibly successful sales team in Vancouver. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous sales experience or want to build career in sales? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk.
- Follow up with inbound leads in a timely manner
- Prioritize accounts and develop an overall territory and account strategy
- Source and approach new leads
- Consult with prospects to identify their needs
- Manage a defined set of accounts and demonstrate LoginRadius capabilities to potential clients
- Balance a high volume of clients with a wide variety of requests
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks with effective time management skills
- Uncover and demonstrate the business value that customers can obtain through leveraging LoginRadius’ solution
- Attainment of sales quota and accurate sales forecasting
- Negotiate and close business deals to meet sales objectives, and consistently meet or exceed quota levels
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face that can be solved with our Customer Identity and Access Management (cIAM) solution
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for LoginRadius’ products and solutions
- Follow up on highly qualified opportunities at mid-sized and large companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Work collaboratively with the marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy
- Previous experience in similar field or B2B inside sales, lead generation, and client management
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a closely knit team
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Passionate about Twitter, Facebook and other social networks
- Interested or experienced in a tech start-up
- Ability to adapt to change and flourish in a dynamic environment
- A positive attitude and an ability to excel under pressure
- An unmatched desire to learn
- Know how to manage a sales funnel to get to "yes"
- Ability to source, identify, and develop new sales opportunities
- Ability to diagnose prospect needs and build relationships through a consultative approach
- Excellent presentation, communication, writing, and listening skills
- Superior time management and organization skills
- Experience with any CRM software such as Salesforce would be preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Experience within a sales team that consistently produces and exceeds their goals
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer (as defined by production results that put you at the top 5% of your peers) and / or, Over Quota / President's Club type
- Experience in a SDR supported or cold-calling sales environment
- A sharp focus on your goals
- The ability to advance the vision of the department
- Street smarts
- Emotional intelligence
- A powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills
- Exceptional closing skills
- 1 - 5 years of selling experience within either a web technology or an innovative online product environment
- University degree
- Sales training certification (is a plus)
- Technical background (Engineering degree or diploma) would be an asset
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone’s opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.