Global Account Executive – Vancouver
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
What is the Global Account Executive role?
As a Global Account Executive, you will be a key part of LoginRadius’ growth, presenting demos, building relationships with potential customers, and closing deals. This is a full time position.
- Manage and follow up with inbound leads in a timely manner
- Provide product demos, showing LoginRadius’ benefits and value for qualified leads
- Prioritize accounts and help develop an overall account strategy
- Consult with prospects to identify their needs through probing questions
- Balance a high volume of clients and prioritize effectively
- Reach sales quota by negotiating and closing business deals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in B2B sales, lead generation, and client management preferred
- You’re motivated and driven
- You love building processes and being a part of a company’s growth
- You’re adaptable and love a good challenge
- You have strong computer skills including Emails
- You’re a really great communicator
- You’re ready to work in a fast-paced environment and learn a ton
- Competitive compensation
- Free daily breakfast and weekly catered lunch
- You will learn more in your first 3 months than you probably ever have before
- Growth is #1, that includes your career
- A fully stocked snack cupboard makes strategy sessions great
- Fun company outings
- Casual dress code
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now