Head – HR Generalist – Jaipur
Jaipur, RJ, IN
Start with identity. Go anywhere.
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- 5 Days Working to enjoy your time with Friends and Family.
- Uber-fun company outings, lunch parties Employee workshops etc.
- Family Health Insurance benefits including Personal Accidental Insurance
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans … it’s all good.
Job Description – Head HR (Generalist)
LoginRadius is seeking a results-oriented manager and process specialist to join the LoginRadius Jaipur Team to lead cross-functional, global initiatives that will improve the candidate and employee experience. This hands-on role will work in conjunction with Technical Operations, Recruitments, Admin, Legal, and Compliance to manage a healthy and positive work environment and thus add value in LoginRadius’ growth initiatives and making sure that employees follow company policies and code of conduct. Objectives for this role will include enhanced onboarding experience to new hires, make sure that employees adhere to HR processes and policies.
- Planning and identifying key areas of HR intervention, aligning HR strategies and practices in line with LoginRadius’ business goals and targets.
- Developing, performance Management systems & strong employee relations.
- Performance Management, Employee retention and welfare.
- Conducting surveys and feedback to improve employee retention.
- Auditing HR practices and procedures and devising and implementing standard/ best practice performance benchmarks.
- Well known about the current labor Laws and workman law and policies in IT sector designed and applicable by the government of India.
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s recruitment budgets
- Revised, implemented and monitored policies on recruitment and career growth, Performance assessment, and employee well being.
- Creating & revising job descriptions,
- Reviewing Policies and procedures relating to talent acquisition and Career progression.
- Identify key parameters for career development, redeployment, and training for various departments at LoginRadius
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in business, HR or related field (Full-time MBA from a recognized college / university would be preferred)
- Shall be excellent with Communication and People Management Skills
- 7+ years of HR experience, knowledge of HR Operations, including employee on-boarding, work authorization, Training management, Employee behavior tracking or screening programs
- Experience working in IT / ITES would be definitely a preference
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now