HR Manager (Recruitment) – Jaipur
Jaipur, RJ, IN
Who are we?
LoginRadius is a tech company that helps businesses manage their customer identities. We’ve built an innovative solution that is serving 3,000 businesses worldwide and their 400 million users.
LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is truly a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in 5 countries. We’ve been recognized as the industry leader by analysts such as Gartner, Kuppingercole, and ComputerWeekly. You can learn more about us at www.loginradius.com
What’s work culture at LoginRadius?
At LoginRadius, we embrace the startup vibe of having an open, fast-paced, and challenging yet fun environment. We create a place where you can expect a steep learning curve, grow your career, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. While we are passionate about what we’re building and our work, we also make sure to let loose and have some fun. Long day? Let’s grab a beer from the fridge and hang out. Nice summer weather? Time to wrap up and go for some beach volleyball action (or whatever else people do at the beach). In short, we move fast, we learn, we like each other, and we hang out. Come join us!
LoginRadius is seeking a Ops/HR Assistant to join our incredibly successful tech team in India. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous experience or want to build career in as a Ops/HR Assistant? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk.
- Partner closely with leadership to deeply understand their teams and hiring needs while making hiring recommendations, support events, and build strategy to hire amazing people for LoginRadius
- Work very well with teammates in recruiting and across the company to ensure a phenomenal experience for all involved, especially candidates
- Create, recommend, and implement strategies to solve problems and build pipelines through sourcing, referrals, research, and events
- Identify new ways to build awareness of LoginRadius in the hiring markets
- Focus on inclusive recruiting practices
- Track pipeline data and provide relevant updates to partners on all roles/projects supported
Who are we looking for?
- Recruiting and HR experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple hiring teams
- Able to confidently represent the company with professionalism and courtesy both internally and externally
- Passionate about LoginRadius and can discuss the product and opportunity
- Previous startup experience and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Technology knowledge – we don’t expect you to be able to code, but need you to have proficiency in different coding languages and technical stacks
- Proven strategic sourcer and closer
- You know how to work on a small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- Detail oriented, open, patient, and able to bring up others around you
- Someone who is willing to take additional office management responsiblities will be preferred
- University degree is a must.
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now