Implementation Engineer (PHP) – Bangalore
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
We are looking for an experienced PHP Developer with a strong understanding of and experience architecting solutions for PHP based CMS’s. The candidate should be willing to work in start-up environment and take on new challenges.
- Responsible for developing integration with 3rd party applications
- Responsible for LoginRadius’ CMS plugin development, enhancement and support
- Responsible for customer implementation projects using LoginRadius API
- Responsible for handling technical questions from customer
- Responsible for maintaining API documents and support documents
- Complete ownership of all deliverables while maintaining quality
- Work collaboratively with the customer success, product, and engineering teams
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or a related field
- You’re motivated and driven
- You can collaborate in small teams to design and develop high quality software
- Working knowledge in at least one of CMS systems, such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, vBulletin, etc.
- Good communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience with CMS plugin development preferred
- Previous start-up experience preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance are 100% covered by LoginRadius
- You will learn more in your first 3 months than you probably ever have before
- Growth is #1, that includes your career
- Casual dress code
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now