LoginRadius is looking for an Implementation Engineer to join our incredibly successful customer success team.
Who is LoginRadius?
LoginRadius centralizes customer data by providing customer identity and access management (cIAM) solutions to large and enterprise companies. With our solution, companies can create unified customer profiles and integrate them with their sales, marketing, and business solutions to fuel their growth. If you are a highly talented, passionate self-starter motivated to help build the next billion dollar startup, we would like to hear from you.
What is the Implementation Engineer role?
As an Implementation Engineer, you will be a key part of LoginRadius’ engineering and customer success teams, contributing to customer success and implementations. This is a full time position.
- Manage and own the LoginRadius onboarding and implementation process
- Set up and lead regular calls with customers to discuss status and open issues
- Identify and resolve any technical issues that our customers face throughout the implementation process
- Become a subject matter expert on the LoginRadius cIAM (customer identity and access management) solution
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Work collaboratively with the customer success, product, and engineering teams
- A good understanding of REST APIs and can integrate them with other applications
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Good attention to detail with the ability to work independently and balance multiple priorities
- A powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion and enthusiasm
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (or equivalent work experience)
- 1 - 3 years of technical customer facing experience operating in a web technologies or innovative online product environment
- Prior experience in a startup environment preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered by LoginRadius
- Free daily breakfast and weekly catered lunch
- You will learn more in your first 3 months than you probably ever have before
- Growth is #1, that includes your career
- A fully stocked snack cupboard makes strategy sessions great
- Fun company outings
- Casual dress code
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone’s opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.