Inbound Sales Development Representative – Vancouver
Vancouver, BC, V6A 2L7, CA
As an Inbound Sales Development Representative you will handle the inbound leads (SQLs and MQLs), qualify inbound leads, discovers buying interest and solution requirements; and book demos for the Account Executives. At LoginRadius the Inbound SDR will also receive training and mentorship from the Sales Leadership to grow her/his skill to be a full-time Account Executive in 12 months.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop inbound leads to create sales-ready leads
- Research accounts, identify key players, and develop accounts to stimulate buying interest
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Effectively document sales leads to build the Account Executive’s interest and understanding about potential opportunities
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource for, and develop superior relationships with, prospects and Account Executives
- Update prospect interaction in Salesforce CRM to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve sales qualified lead, meeting, and opportunity quotas to support revenue objectives
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous lead management and nurturing process optimization
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0 – 3 years of B2B sales development experience
- You’re motivated and driven with a great attitude and work ethic
- You have a strong interest in tech, expressed by the ability to easily pick up new technologies and clearly explain complicated ideas to a non-technical audience
- You have incredible attention to detail
- You thrive in a high-energy sales team environment as a team player
- You love talking on the phone and are willing to complete 50+ phone calls a day
- You’re great at lead qualification, objection handling, and nurturing leads
- Excellent computer skills with previous experience in standard business productivity tools (email, voicemail, Google applications, MS Office, etc)
- Competitive compensation
- Free daily breakfast and weekly catered lunch
- You will learn more in your first 3 months than you probably ever have before
- Growth is #1, that includes your career
- A fully stocked snack cupboard makes strategy sessions great
- Fun company outings
- Casual dress code
Check out www.loginradius.com/careers and apply directly on our website!
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now