Information Security Engineer – Vancouver
Vancouver, BC, V6A 2L7, CA
Start with identity. Go anywhere.
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work.
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious Vancouver eateries.
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute.
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building. (Check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya.)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good.
- Proven track record developing and implementing security tools and technologies and process integrations in cloud-based architectures
- Prior experience in a technology company working closely with product and DevOps engineers on security requirements
- Architect, configure, manage and deploy devices including firewalls, IPS and IDS to improve our ability to prevent and detect intrusions in real-time
- Work with application and infrastructure teams to design and architect infrastructure (network, OS, databases) and applications to protect against attackers
- You will work closely with the Development and QA teams on architecture and technologies
- Architecture, configuration, operations, and maintenance of infrastructure, network and supporting software related to the infrastructure
- Implement and maintain network security infrastructure globally including Firewalls, IDS/IPS, DDOS, etc.
- Gather threat intelligence and build, optimize, and automate systems to consume threat feeds and track adversaries
- Master’s degree (M.S.) in computer science or related field, or Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) and equivalent work experience
- In-depth knowledge of Azure/AWS Cloud and other public and private cloud infrastructure is required
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP networking (OSI stack, TCP, SDN, etc)
- Experience with Java, Python, Perl and Ruby for automation
- Experience in the field of security in at least three of the following areas: security engineering, incident handling, vulnerability analysis, threat management, penetration testing, intrusion detection, firewalls and encryption technologies
- Strong Unix/Linux experience with familiarity with Windows environments and hardening guidelines
- Strong understanding of security technologies including host and network based protection and detection technologies
- Knowledge and experience with network, host and application security practices
- Experience with Firewalls, IDS/IPS and other network security technologies
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now