Marketing Intern – Vancouver
Vancouver, BC, V6A 2L7, CA
Recent graduates only. We are not accepting applications from candidates who have graduated from college or university prior to 2018.
Please do not apply if you are currently enrolled in college or university.
A laptop, as well as a monthly transit pass, will be provided.
- Play a role in coordinating as well as monitoring online and offline marketing campaigns
- Collaborate within the marketing team and assist in the development of written content for ads, e-blasts, campaigns, and newsletters
- Monitor industry trends as well as the global competitive landscape
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with various departments, inventorying stock, and place an occasional promotional order
- Apply academic knowledge of marketing theory and principles to a variety of assignments
- Supports marketing leaders with day-to-day activities as required
- Get hands-on experience with all aspects of marketing
- Post-secondary degree in business, advertising, marketing or a related field
- Must be tuned in to the latest trends
- Familiarity with various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Must be tech savvy with a passion to pursue a career in the tech industry
- Has established a basic understanding of marketing tools, tactics, and principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines as well as manage several different projects at once
- Displays a positive “can do” attitude and has a great sense of humor!
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious eateries
- Free monthly transit pass to ease your commute
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now