Office Associate – Hyderabad
Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- 5 Days Working to enjoy your time with Friends and Family.
- Uber-fun company outings, lunch parties Employee workshops etc.
- Family Health Insurance benefits including Personal Accidental Insurance
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans … it’s all good.
Please find the below Job Description :
1. Organizing and maintaining personnel records
2. Maintain and monitor office expenditures, office contract.
3. Perform basic accounts related work, bookkeeping activities & managing the petty cash.
4. Assisting the new employee in hiring processes at Hyderabad Office
5. Manage & monitor office supplies inventory and orders.
6. Should be able to manage basic IT admin role.
7. Should be able to plan and coordinate HR events.
8. Should be able to work with a remote team.
9. Should be able to work with the HR Generalist and Recruitment team for recruitment and other HR operations related tasks.
10. Should be able to manage vendors.
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now