Office Coordinator/Executive Assistant – Vancouver
Vancouver, BC, V6A 2L7, CA
Founded in 2012, LoginRadius was established with the mission to simplify the way in which businesses can effectively and efficiently connect with their customers globally while ensuring their data security. Over the short years, we have grown exponentially from a simple social login provider to a multi-faceted, industry-leading identity management platform that is trusted by over 3000 businesses worldwide.
As a Office Coordinator/Executive Assistant you’ll be supporting a staff of 21 employees. Your main responsibilities will consist of managing and maintaining the office and supporting the c-level executives.
- Administrative support to the office day-to-day operations
- Assistance in reception functions including point of contact for guests and customers, answer and filter all incoming phone and email inquiries
- Handling incoming calls and other communications
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required
- Coordinating events as necessary
- Maintaining supply inventory, asset inventory
- Responsible for purchases for office
- Maintaining office equipment as needed
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Effective oral and written communication skills and ability to work cooperatively with internal and external business partners
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Data entry skills
- Proven ability to work in a high paced, nimble, and fluid work environment
- Previous experience in office management role is a plus
- College/University degree is required
- Strong computer skills
- Very friendly personality
- 0 – 2 years previous work experience in similar role
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered
- Free daily breakfast and weekly catered lunches
- Casual dress code
- Go to www.loginradius.com/careers and apply directly to the website.
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now