Office Manager – Vancouver
Vancouver, BC, V6A 2L7, CA
LoginRadius was established in 2012 with the mission to simplify the way in which businesses can effectively connect with their customers while ensuring data security and privacy. We have grown exponentially from a small startup to a multi-faceted, industry-leading customer identity and access management platform that is trusted by over 3,000 businesses worldwide. LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and India.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn, challenge the status quo, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn from our mistakes and we enjoy hanging out. Come join us! Learn more about us at www.loginradius.com!
As an Office Manager your main responsibilities will consist of managing and maintaining the office while supporting the c-level executives. As an Office Manager you will also quarterback company operations by maintaining office systems as well as oversee 40 employees.
- Manage executives’ schedules, calendars and appointments
- Administrative support to the office day-to-day operations such as maintenance, mailing, shipping as well as ordering supplies, catered meetings/lunches, equipment, bills and errands
- Coordinate with designers, contractors as well as source/order furniture for new offices
- Keep office space clean and organized on a daily basis
- Coordinate with HR (as required) to maintain office policies as necessary
- Assistance in reception functions including point of contact for guests and customers, answer and filter all incoming phone and email inquiries
- Handle incoming calls and other communications
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Managing the document processing
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases
- Scheduling meetings, company off-sites and coordinate events as necessary
- Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands
What you bring to the table
- Proven office management and operations experience
- Well organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Very friendly personality
- Effective oral and written communication skills and ability to work cooperatively with internal and external business partners
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Data entry skills
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Proven ability to work in a high paced, nimble, and fluid work environment
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- 3 – 7 years previous work experience in similar role
- College/University degree is required
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now