Product Marketing Specialist – Vancouver
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Who are we?
LoginRadius is a tech company that helps businesses manage their customer identities. We’ve built an innovative solution that is serving 3,000 businesses worldwide and their 600 million users.
LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is truly a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in 5 countries. We’ve been recognized as the industry leader by analysts such as Gartner, Kuppingercole, and ComputerWeekly. You can learn more about us at www.loginradius.com
What’s work culture at LoginRadius?
At LoginRadius, we embrace the startup vibe of having an open, fast-paced, and challenging yet fun environment. We create a place where you can expect a steep learning curve, grow your career, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. While we are passionate about what we’re building and our work, we also make sure to let loose and have some fun. Long day? Let’s grab a beer from the fridge and hang out. Nice summer weather? Time to wrap up and go for some beach volleyball action (or whatever else people do at the beach). In short, we move fast, we learn, we like each other, and we hang out. Come join us!
About the Role:
The Product Marketing Specialist position will develop marketing collateral, sales training support, website content, product presentations, and other material in order to drive demand and adoption of our products. The Product Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing a comprehensive understanding of the industry, competitive landscape and customer needs.
As a Product Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for your products. You will craft the messaging and positioning for products. You’ll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Specialist you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
- Personas – develop buyer and user personas for target verticals
- Positioning and messaging framework – create internal positioning and messaging framework documents to develop external messages focused on each specific buyer persona
- Competitive Analysis – develop competitive intelligence
- Win/loss analysis; gather data on losses, work with customers to gather win analysis, and provide bi-monthly summary
- Use-Case Scenarios; develop use scenarios that illustrate and contextualize market problems
- Thought Leadership – deliver new content to influence relevant external stakeholders
- Content Development – lead content development strategy, based on various phases of the buying/selling process; produce lead generation content and sales tools; produce content for brand awareness
- Influence and evolve product messaging and positioning
- Develop effective campaigns and processes to generate and nurture qualified leads; ongoing maintenance
- Referrals and References – work with customer success to identify customers willing to provide testimonials, case studies, references and develop tools for sales and lead generation
- Customer Retention; work with larger marketing and sales teams to develop customer retention and loyalty programs
- Sales Tools and Collateral; work with sales teams to identify and develop tools focused on specific steps of the selling process (which maps to buying process), including datasheets, ROI calculators, sales decks etc.
- Sales and Channel Training; work with Product team to develop training tools for sales team and channel partners
- Ongoing Sales Support; look for opportunities to make support of the sales team more repeatable
- Exceptional professional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to lead and manage multiple projects and execute with a sense of urgency.
- Skilled at working with and leading cross functional teams in a high-tech organization.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking with both qualitative and quantitative analysis skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt changing priorities. Applies agile product development
- Highly-motivated with ability to work both independently and in a cross-functional team setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, engineering or related technical discipline preferred
- Experience In Software, Google Apps, Digital Marketing Preferred.
- 2+ years of product marketing, product management, user experience and/or product specialist experience preferred
- Prior Knowledge Experience In SaaS And/or MarTech Preferred
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now