Project Delivery Manager – Vancouver
Vancouver, BC, V6A 2L7, CA
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work.
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious local eateries.
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute.
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building. (Check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya.)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good.
- Assist in the transition of customer accounts from Sales to Customer Success
- Engage with new customers to on-board them effectively
- Lead and manage all aspects of the delivery project
- Coordinate the scheduling and completion of tasks, milestones and resource assignments
- Facilitate technical requirements and implementation activities required for the successful delivery of the project
- Support and monitor day-to-day health of each active on-boarding project Identify customer issues and take the appropriate next steps to solve them
- Manage all risk and escalation scenarios proactively and effectively
- Build the foundation for a long, successful, collaborative relationship with customers
- Transition accounts from implementation to customer success
- Lead and contribute to the ongoing development and enhancement of project delivery processes
- You’re motivated and driven
- You have a proven ability to successfully manage customer delivery projects of varying size, complexity, budget and timelines
- You have experience managing projects for a SaaS-based solution
- You are intimately familiar with leading project management processes and methodologies, ideally experienced or PMP/PMI certified
- You have a demonstrated ability to express empathy and ownership
- You have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- You have a knack for diffusing difficult customer situations
- You have excellent judgement and decision making skills
- You are extremely organized
- Bachelor’s degree
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now