Sales Development Rep (Outbound)
Who are we?
LoginRadius is a tech company that helps businesses manage their customer identities. We’ve built an innovative solution that is serving 3,000 businesses worldwide and their 400 million users.
LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is truly a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in 5 countries. We’ve been recognized as the industry leader by analysts such as Gartner, Kuppingercole, and ComputerWeekly. You can learn more about us at www.loginradius.com
What’s work culture at LoginRadius?
At LoginRadius, we embrace the startup vibe of having an open, fast-paced, and challenging yet fun environment. We create a place where you can expect a steep learning curve, grow your career, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. While we are passionate about what we’re building and our work, we also make sure to let loose and have some fun. Long day? Let’s grab a beer from the fridge and hang out. Nice summer weather? Time to wrap up and go for some beach volleyball action (or whatever else people do at the beach). In short, we move fast, we learn, we like each other, and we hang out. Come join us!
LoginRadius is seeking a Sales Development Rep (Outbound) to join our incredibly successful sales team in Vancouver. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous sales experience or want to build career in sales? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk.
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in target accounts for Account Executives (AE). The SDR manages the inbound lead activity, qualifies active buying interests, and develops opportunities in prospective accounts. The SDR will also coordinate with their AE counterparts to determine the accounts that require research and prospecting activities to secure a sufficient flow of additional qualified opportunities. An implicit responsibility of the SDR is to conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior experience for prospective clients that will set the stage for effective sales follow-ups, as well as future product sales.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Distribute opportunities to appropriate AEs while providing them with the necessary information about the specific opportunities
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in Salesforce CRM to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives
- Provide a closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-ups, as well as sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization; familiarity with the tech space is a plus
- Pre-call planning
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Call structure and control
- Time and territory management
- Proven track record in achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Team player with the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Positive and energetic phone communication skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- The highest level of integrity
- Superior attention to detail
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Sales training and Salesforce.com experience a plus
- University degree required
You will receive thorough training to kick-start your sales career. LoginRadius employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity to be full-time Account Executive in 6 - 9 months within our sales team.
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone’s opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now