Security Compliance Manager – Vancouver
Vancouver, BC, V6A 2L7, CA
Start with identity. Go anywhere.
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work.
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious Vancouver eateries.
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute.
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building. (Check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya.)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good.
- Manage compliance testing and monitoring of current and future regulatory obligations, regulatory exams and audits (internal and external), and other regulatory matters as required
- Lead the escalation and resolution of risk and compliance issues with appropriate leadership including business, security, privacy, legal, compliance and IT teams
- Develop risk assessments to address legal and regulatory risks for compliance programs
- Manage and own major GRC-focused projects from beginning to end with minimal supervision
- Build, improve, and scale existing compliance programs and processes
- Advise and assist in implementing product compliance requirements to ensure successful launch of new products
- Coordinate 3rd party audits of ISO, SOC, PCI, HIPAA, etc. audits
- Drive privacy and information security training and awareness
- Maintain information security and privacy policies
- Understand, develop, and deliver meaningful dashboards and reports to a wide audience demonstrating our current program state and adherence to frameworks and standards
What you bring to the table…
- BS/MS degree in Computer Information Systems or related field
- 5+ years of experience in compliance, privacy and/or security risk management
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIPP or similar certifications
- Strong program management background and leadership skills
- Experience with business continuity planning and testing, as well as third-party security management
- Familiarity with privacy regulations, ISO, SOC, and standards such as NIST and PCI
- Practical experience implementing GRC
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge quickly
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, creative and rapidly growing tech startup
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful with excellent follow-through skills
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now