Senior Marketing Manager, Inbound – San Francisco
San Francisco, CA, US
- Develop and execute inbound marketing campaigns and activities that generate targeted sales leads from inbound channels such as SEM, Display and Retargeting, Content Marketing, SEO, Webinars, etc.
- Use a range of methodologies and tools to optimize various metrics, including traffic, webform conversion, lead conversion (MQL to SQL), etc.
- Strategize and own marketing automation for all types of MQLs
- Make data-driven decisions around generating demand, improve results through continuous testing and refinement strategies
- Work closely with Sales on defining campaigns, follow-ups, and reporting
- Create and curate sales and marketing assets including product literature, release, promotions, demonstration and presentation materials, case studies, and editorial content
- Consistently monitor the marketing activity of the team as well as track and analyze the metrics
- Ensure that we benchmark against the best businesses in the Enterprise SaaS space
- Reporting on marketing activity and forecast
- Motivate individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching and regular communication of results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency, Productivity
- A minimum of 3 years of proven experience in successfully managing a B2B marketing team to achieve performance goals
- Strong knowledge of SaaS metrics and funnel
- Strong background in B2B Marketing, especially in Inbound Marketing, Paid Channels and Conversions
- Proven ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Outstanding project management skills
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent computer skills and tech savvy
- You have mastered data analysis with Excel/Google Sheets, or equivalent
- University degree in Marketing or related field is required
- Competitive compensation
- Free daily breakfast and weekly catered lunch
- You will learn more in your first 3 months than you probably ever have before
- Growth is #1, that includes your career
- A fully stocked snack cupboard makes strategy sessions great
- Fun company outings
- Casual dress code
- Check out www.loginradius.com/careers and apply directly on our website!
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now