Senior .Net Developer – Jaipur
Jaipur, RJ, IN
- Competitive compensation We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- 5 Days Working to enjoy your time with Friends and Family.
- Uber-fun company outings, lunch parties Employee workshops etc.
- Family Health Insurance benefits including Personal Accidental Insurance
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans … it’s all good.
- Use Microsoft technologies: C#, ASP.NET, SQL, MVC to develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements
- Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications
- Help define project plans requiring software development and hardware installations
- Provide technical and project management expertise across multiple areas of application development
- Follow all department standards and methodologies
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, senior management and customers
- Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations
- Strong ability to effectively lead a team
- You will be responsible for developing and supporting .NET projects
- Senior .NET Developer responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems
- This highly responsible position involves using established work procedures to analyses, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot customers’ applications
- Minimum 5 years of experience of using .NET development
- Experience of using ASP.NET for developing web applications
- A good understanding of T-SQ and MS SQL
- A solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Able to write testable code using .Net Programming Language
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Knowledge of NoSQL database (MongoDB, ElasticSearch) will be advantage
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now