Senior .Net Developer – Vancouver
Vancouver, BC, V6A 2L7, CA
LoginRadius was established in 2012 with the mission to simplify the way in which businesses can effectively connect with their customers while ensuring data security and privacy. We have grown exponentially from a small startup to a multi-faceted, industry-leading customer identity and access management platform that is trusted by over 3,000 businesses worldwide. LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in United States, United Kingdom, Australia and India.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, It’s an excellent opportunity for you to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS based product and six years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to enjoy the process.
At LoginRadius, you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- 5 Days Working to enjoy your time with Friends and Family.
- Uber-fun company outings, lunch parties Employee workshops etc.
- Family Health Insurance benefits including Personal Accidental Insurance
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans … it’s all good.
LoginRadius is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our IT department and build functional applications.
- Use Microsoft technologies: C#, ASP.NET, SQL, MVC to develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements
- Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications
- Help define project plans requiring software development and hardware installations
- Provide technical and project management expertise across multiple areas of application development
- Follow all department standards and methodologies
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, senior management and customers
- Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations
- Strong ability to effectively lead a team
- You will be responsible for developing and supporting .NET projects
- Senior .NET Developer responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems
- This highly responsible position involves using established work procedures to analyses, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot customers’ applications
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience of using .NET development
- Experience of using ASP.NET for developing web applications
- A good understanding of T-SQ and MS SQL
- A solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Able to write testable code using .Net Programming Language
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Knowledge of NoSQL database (MongoDB, ElasticSearch) will be advantage
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now