Senior Software Engineer
Who are we?
LoginRadius is a tech company that helps businesses manage their customer identities. We’ve built an innovative solution that is serving 3,000 businesses worldwide and their 400 million users.
LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is truly a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in 5 countries. We’ve been recognized as the industry leader by analysts such as Gartner, Kuppingercole, and ComputerWeekly. You can learn more about us at www.loginradius.com
What’s work culture at LoginRadius?
At LoginRadius, we embrace the startup vibe of having an open, fast-paced, and challenging yet fun environment. We create a place where you can expect a steep learning curve, grow your career, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. While we are passionate about what we’re building and our work, we also make sure to let loose and have some fun. Long day? Let’s grab a beer from the fridge and hang out. Nice summer weather? Time to wrap up and go for some beach volleyball action (or whatever else people do at the beach). In short, we move fast, we learn, we like each other, and we hang out. Come join us!
LoginRadius is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our incredibly successful product team in Vancouver. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous software development experience? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk.
- Develop, use and maintain REST APIs and web services
- Design and develop database structure MongoDB and ElasticSearch
- Write stored procedures for web application and reporting purpose
- Responsible for web application development, maintenance and support of existing web and windows applications
- Develop integration with 3rd party applications
- Responsible for executing customer requirements and delivering the desired LoginRadius integration
- Prepare technical documentation ready for newly developed products and features
- Contribute to our technical innovation by learning and sharing your knowledge with our Engineering teams
- Provide engineering subject matter expertise and thought leadership within LoginRadius
- Support customers with technical issues and manage complaints to ensure effective resolutions
- Responsible for working with sales and business development teams to nurture prospects (partners/customers)
- Assist in the technical introduction of products to the Sales Team and Customers, and act as a technical liaison for employees and customers
- Nurture the development of junior engineers
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science or related fields
- Must have minimum of 5 years of experience in software development
- Previous experience building high-performance, large-scale web applications and reliable software is a plus
- Must have sound knowledge in Object Oriented programming concepts
- Experience and/or knowledge with MVC and Cloud computing preferred
- Good knowledge of database structure
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone’s opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now