SEO Manager – Jaipur
Jaipur, RJ, IN
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- 5 Days Working to enjoy your time with Friends and Family.
- Uber-fun company outings, lunch parties Employee workshops etc.
- Family Health Insurance benefits including Personal Accidental Insurance
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans … it’s all good.
- Develop and execute strategy to grow high-quality organic traffic to LoginRadius.
- You will collaborate with teams across the business to ensure content on LoginRadius web properties is optimized for SEO.
- Manage and improve the organic search performance of LoginRadius website for each of our global target markets
- Be a subject matter expert and an internal cross-functional best practices coach that advocates for SEO best practices and stays abreast of changes in the SEO landscape and proactively takes action.
- Optimize site pages to improve pass through rates and conversion.
- Perform quarterly SEO audits to Identify and review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Perform scheduled website updates, ensure proper tagging, and keyword use as part of overall SEO strategy
- Identify and obtain backlinking opportunities
- Identify and implement campaigns for referrals and content marketing
- Conduct keyword research and review industry intelligence to identify content opportunities which will have the biggest impact on Intercom’s business.
- Monitor rankings and organic traffic for our top pages and keywords
- Regularly report on the impact of your work to the rest of the business.
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Know HTML, CMS and HTTP protocols
- 5+ Years in SEO with demonstrable results
- Be an advanced level SEO technician and strategist with an in-depth knowledge of best practices on-site and off-site as well as changes and implications in the SEO landscape.
- Be a teacher who can effectively teach best practices to cross-functional teams and effectively present in front of groups as required
- Be able to thrive in a large cross-functional organization where it is important to connect and align across many different priorities to create solutions
- Be able to connect SEO insights to business impacts and effectively create compelling cases to support recommendations
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Extensive experience working with Google products including Analytics and Search Console
- Analytical mindset–must enjoy problem solving and troubleshooting
- Ability to provide insights and strategic recommendations to achieve project objectives
- Expert hands-on experience with industry tools such as MOZ & SEMrush
- University Degree in related field is required
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now