Software Developer – Implementation – Vancouver
Vancouver, BC, V6A 2L7, CA
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work.
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious Vancouver eateries.
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute.
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building. (Check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya.)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good.
- Manage and own the LoginRadius on-boarding and implementation process
- Identify and resolve any technical issues that our customers face throughout the implementation process
- Become a subject matter expert on the LoginRadius cIAM (customer identity and access management) solution
- Understand the customer’s technical set up and work with them to determine how to best integrate their system with LoginRadius’ cIAM platform
- Set up and lead regular calls with customers to discuss status and open issues
- Use your technical expertise to improve our customer on-boarding and implementation process
- Work collaboratively with the customer success, product, and engineering teams
What you bring to the table…
- Good understanding of REST APIs and can integrate them with other applications
- Good experience and knowledge of web application development
- Must have hands on experience in Object Oriented Programming and design and maintenance of Rest APIs
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Good attention to detail with the ability to work independently and balance multiple priorities
- Team player with an ability to work under pressure with good time management skills
- Detail oriented, methodical, extremely well organized
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (or equivalent work experience)
- 2-3 years of technical customer facing experience operating in a web technologies or innovative online product environment
- Prior experience in a startup environment preferred
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now