Software Development Manager – Jaipur
Jaipur, RJ, IN
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- 5 Days Working to enjoy your time with Friends and Family.
- Uber-fun company outings, lunch parties Employee workshops etc.
- Family Health Insurance benefits including Personal Accidental Insurance
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans … it’s all good.
- Be responsible for the ownership of a group in the product team
- Be responsible for mentoring and developing engineers, managers and other related job roles
- Be a champion of engineering and operational excellence: establish team metrics for measurement of engineering and operational excellence and a consistent, regular process for assessment and improvement
- Provide estimates and initial assessment for proposed development tasks and features. Track and report the progress of the project against key milestones. Ensure on-time and high-quality delivery of feature commitments
- Write, review and revise product requirements and specifications. Define solutions and tasks required for delivery
- Establish a consistent, project management framework and excellent development processes to deliver high-quality software, in rapid iterations, for business partners in multiple geographies
- Show strong business and technical judgment that will accelerate time to market of releases, while incrementally moving our services towards the long term vision
- Represent the technical organization and evangelize the work to senior leadership
- Raise the bar on technical excellence, show thought leadership, and communicate well to different audiences
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and support to direct report staff, for both technical and non-technical issues. Ensure high productivity of team members, Provide support for their career growth and personal development
- Develops quality standards for company products, oversees the development and execution of software test plans and analysis of test results
- Develop and maintain technical standards, policies, and procedures. Oversee the creation and maintenance of company technology-related documentation
- Minimum 10 years related experience; minimum 5 years prior management/supervisory experience preferred
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Excellent coding and architect design skills
- Experience in building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills and abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize program deliverables
- Experience with employee development, performance management and delivering results
- Presentation and written communication skills are essential, as is the ability to build partnerships with senior leaders across the groups throughout LoginRadius
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now