Who are we?
LoginRadius is a tech company that helps businesses manage their customer identities. We’ve built an innovative solution that is serving 3,000 businesses worldwide and their 400 million users.
LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is truly a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in 5 countries. We’ve been recognized as the industry leader by analysts such as Gartner, Kuppingercole, and ComputerWeekly. You can learn more about us at www.loginradius.com
What’s work culture at LoginRadius?
At LoginRadius, we embrace the startup vibe of having an open, fast-paced, and challenging yet fun environment. We create a place where you can expect a steep learning curve, grow your career, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. While we are passionate about what we’re building and our work, we also make sure to let loose and have some fun. Long day? Let’s grab a beer from the fridge and hang out. Nice summer weather? Time to wrap up and go for some beach volleyball action (or whatever else people do at the beach). In short, we move fast, we learn, we like each other, and we hang out. Come join us!
LoginRadius is seeking a Software Engineer to join our incredibly successful product team in Vancouver. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous software development or want to build career in product development? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of LoginRadius User dashboard
- Develop integrations with 3rd party applications by connecting multiple REST APIs
- Develop the process for application optimization and monitoring
- Responsible for web application development, maintenance, and support of existing applications
- Taking complete ownership of developing modules while maintaining quality
- Responsible for development and maintenance of LoginRadius API libraries
- Contribute to technical innovation within LoginRadius engineering team
- Responsible for creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Knowledge of test driven development in NodeJS, expressJS, AngularJS, RequireJS, MongoDB
- Good experience in developing and testing REST APIs
- Must have hands on experience in Object Oriented Programming and design and maintenance of Rest APIs
- Working knowledge of Social APIs such Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc.
- Team player with an ability to work under pressure with good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Extremely well organized with an analytical mind
- Great integrity and work ethic
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science or related fields
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone’s opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now