Software Quality Assurance (QA) Manager – Jaipur
Jaipur, RJ, IN
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- 5 Days Working to enjoy your time with Friends and Family.
- Uber-fun company outings, lunch parties Employee workshops etc.
- Family Health Insurance benefits including Personal Accidental Insurance
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans … it’s all good.
– Are you competitive and self-motivated?
– Do you have previous experience managing the QA Team?
– Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk!
- Responsible for the overall direction, motivation, coordination, and evaluation of QA team members
- Manages and responds to Software Quality Assurance issues with related groups such as Product Development, Product Management, Technology Operations, and Client Delivery
- Design and develop the new testing standards and processes
- Implements quality improvement processes working with interdepartmental teams
- Own the continuous improvement of quality processes including, Required Documentation, Testing Processes, and the overall quality of the Agile software teams
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Periodic and ad hoc reporting of the department’s activities, KPI and the progress of goals and plans
- Anticipates potential challenges with product release and takes corrective action, escalating as needed, to resolve and achieve commitments
- Write technical reports and test processes
- Determining training needs for the QA team and other teams
- Training the employees to ensure the quality standards
- Prior experience as a Quality Assurance manager
- Excellent management skills with the ability to effectively direct the company’s quality assurance operations
- High knowledge of QA methodology and tools, software testing processes and best practices
- Demonstrated testing skills and understanding of the QA process, functional, and non-functional testing techniques
- Strong technical skills with test automation and test management tools
- As a subject matter expert for testing best practices – provide assistance to Marketing, Sales and leadership in developing presentations for current and future business opportunities
- Collaborates with product management, engineering and documentation teams to ensure tractability through the product development and testing process
- Experience in an Agile Development environment
- Previous startup experience and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented, open, patient, and able to bring up others around you
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
- University degree is a must
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now