Solution Engineer – Vancouver
Vancouver, BC, V6A 2L7, CA
Start with identity. Go anywhere.
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work.
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious Vancouver eateries.
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute.
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building. (Check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya.)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good.
- Assist the sales team as the technical expert for LoginRadius’ Identity Platform during customer calls and presentations
- Gain a quick understanding of a customer’s technical infrastructure/integration needs and how LoginRadius Platform can be positioned to provide immediate value
- Present the LoginRadius Platform to prospects and partners during product demo
- Research competitive solutions and positioning to help the sales team successfully close deals
- Be a visible team player at LoginRadius, bringing a competitive spirit and a winning attitude
- Use market and technical knowledge to consult on best practices and offer constructive direction for implementation
- Drive customers success with your knowledge and recommendations
- Ensure the smooth transition of customers to the post-sales team
- Work with Sales team to gather technical requirements and further qualify leads
- Work with Sale team to prepare the RFI and RFP responses for potential customers
- Work with Product Management to convey customer and prospect feedback
- Minimum 3 years’ sales engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- Prior sales engineering experience is an asset but not required
- Broad understanding of programming concepts and web architectures
- Passion for delivering presentations and offering technical input during the sales process
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to sales teams, business stakeholders, and technical users
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, and have a competitive attitude
- Excellent communications skills
- Should enjoy talking with people about technology solutions
- Work well in a team environment
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now