Technical Support Manager – Jaipur
Jaipur, RJ, IN
Start with identity. Go anywhere.
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- 5 Days Working to enjoy your time with Friends and Family.
- Uber-fun company outings, lunch parties Employee workshops etc.
- Family Health Insurance benefits including Personal Accidental Insurance
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans … it’s all good.
LoginRadius is looking for a results-oriented Technical Support Manager and Process Specialist to join our incredibly successful Tech team in Jaipur, India.
- Manage a team of Technical Support Engineers, who provide Technical Support to our Enterprise customers.
- Responsible for managing/running 24X7 Support team and ensure a high retention rate of LoginRadius customers.
- Managing escalations by engaging directly with customers when needed and by supervising engineers that respond to situations.
- Lead the hiring, training, and ramping of new team members.
- Manage people effectively to adhere to Case Management SLAs.
- Conduct structured meetings to create a cohesive environment of support operations.
- Involve in improving customer-facing documents and internal knowledge base of Tech support team.
- Responsible for designing and implementing an improved support process.
- Select, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Manage support Engineers across several shifts.
- Set clear objectives, evaluate progress and create a high performance culture with focus on teamwork, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues.
- Assist in the investigation of technical issues affecting client systems and seeing through to resolution.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or equivalent) with 5 years of Technical Support work experience.
- Proven experience of 1-3 Years in managing a 24X7 team of technical support engineers and driving operational, process and people excellence for the team.
- Prior experience in a technology company and providing L1/L2 support.
- Strong leadership & people management skills.
- Good understanding of technical support business processes.
- A self starter with the ability to work in high-pressured environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English communication (Written & Verbal) is a must.
- Excellent time management and task prioritization skills.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Willing to work in night shift and weekend.
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now