UX/UI Designer – Vancouver
Vancouver, BC, V6A 2L7, CA
LoginRadius was established in 2012 with the mission to simplify the way in which businesses can effectively connect with their customers while ensuring data security and privacy. We have grown exponentially from a small startup to a multi-faceted, industry-leading customer identity and access management platform that is trusted by over 3,000 businesses worldwide. LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in United States, United Kingdom, Australia and India.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn, challenge status quo, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn from our mistakes and we enjoy hanging out. Come join us! Learn more about us at www.loginradius.com!
- Gather and evaluate requirements in collaboration with product managers, and engineers and marketing
- Work closely with Marketing team to help them optimize conversion using design
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UX/UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, widgets, page navigation buttons, search fields, etc.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems for Product and Marketing teams
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Develop HTML5 and CSS3 code (using existing framework like Google Material design) of your work
- 2-7 years work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Creative Cloud
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 would be an asset
- Portfolio of design projects
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented, Critical thinker and Team spirit
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Good time-management skills
- Bachelors in Design, or relevant field
- Competitive compensation
- Free daily breakfast and weekly catered lunch
- You will learn more in your first 3 months than you probably ever have before
- Growth is #1, that includes your career
- A fully stocked snack cupboard makes strategy sessions great
- Fun company outings
- Casual dress code
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone's opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now