Web and Graphics Designer
Who are we?
LoginRadius is a tech company that helps businesses manage their customer identities. We’ve built an innovative solution that is serving 3,000 businesses worldwide and their 400 million users.
LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is truly a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in 5 countries. We’ve been recognized as the industry leader by analysts such as Gartner, Kuppingercole, and ComputerWeekly. You can learn more about us at www.loginradius.com
What’s work culture at LoginRadius?
At LoginRadius, we embrace the startup vibe of having an open, fast-paced, and challenging yet fun environment. We create a place where you can expect a steep learning curve, grow your career, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. While we are passionate about what we’re building and our work, we also make sure to let loose and have some fun. Long day? Let’s grab a beer from the fridge and hang out. Nice summer weather? Time to wrap up and go for some beach volleyball action (or whatever else people do at the beach). In short, we move fast, we learn, we like each other, and we hang out. Come join us!
LoginRadius is seeking a Sales Development Rep (Outbound) to join our incredibly successful sales team in Vancouver. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous sales experience or want to build career in sales? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk.
- Work with development team on the front-end of LoginRadius’ web properties
- Support the marketing team with design graphics
- Create graphics to release on new web pages
- Work on the user experience design of the LoginRadius application
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Work on branding and other related projects
- Bachelor’s degree, certificate, or diploma from a design-related program
- You’re motivated and driven
- You have an excellent knowledge of graphics software (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator)
- You have a good understanding of Web Designing (HTML, CSS, JS etc.)
- You have a knack for solving difficult user experience situations
- You have great energy and are excited to learn
- Prior work experience in design preferred
Sounds like you?
Get in touch! Tell us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for LoginRadius.
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team in a fast paced industry where decisions are made quick and everyone’s opinion is heard? The LoginRadius office houses an up-beat, fun, start-up atmosphere filled with some extremely motivated individuals.Apply Now