Setting up the SMTP server in LoginRadius allows the system to send out all email correspondences directly through your SMTP provider. It enables you to get deliverability stats and analytics and also optimize your email messaging.
Setup your SMTP provider by following the below steps.
Log in to your LoginRadius Dashboard account.
Select your app and navigate to Integration from the left navigation panel. The following screen will appear:
- Click the Add button, the available integrations screen will appear.
Either search for SMTP in the search bar or go to the Select Category dropdown and select Communication category. Locate Email SMTP Provider. Click the down arrow, the SMTP Provider Settings screen will appear.
Click the Let’s Configure option, the following screen will appear:
Enter or select the following SMTP details:
SMTP Providers: Select a pre-configured provider or other for a custom provider.
Note: The following are the default SMTP providers list:
You can also configure other SMTP providers like Amazon SES (US East), Amazon SES (US West), Amazon SES (EU), Gmail, Rackspace-mailgun, Yahoo, etc by selecting the Other option.
- SMTP Host: If you have selected the SMTP provider from the default list (rather than Others), enter the SMTP host details.
- SMTP Port: If you have selected the SMTP provider from the default list (rather than Others), enter the SMTP port details.
- From Name: Enter the name of the sender.
- From Email Address: Enter the email of the sender.
- SMTP User Name: Enter the SMTP username.
- SMTP Password: Enter the password for the SMTP username.
- Enable SSL: Select this option to make email communication more secure.
Click the Verify button, the following pop-up will appear:
- Enter the email id in the To Email textbox and click the Send button. If the email is sent successfully, a success message will be displayed on the screen.
- Save the configured SMTP settings by clicking the Save button.