This guide explains how to manage your registered users using the LoginRadius Dashboard.
- Log in to your LoginRadius Dashboard account. Select your app, then from the left navigation panel, click User Management and then navigate to the Manage Users section.
- Click the down caret, and the Manage Users screen will appear:
In your active user table, you will find the following details for each registered active user:
- Profile: The basic data that identifies your registered user: Name, UID, Email, and Phone (if available).
- Provider: How your user’s account has been created: Login Method (Email or Phone), or Social Provider (Facebook, Google, etc.)
- Created Time (UTC): The date and time of your user’s account creation.
- Recent Activity (UTC): The date and time of your user’s most recent activity recorded on your application.
- Action: The options that you can perform on your user. You can reset their password, block their account, or delete their account. For more details, refer to the Supported Actions section of this document.
You can check your blocked users by accessing the Blocked Users table. To access this table, click the Blocked Users link available at the bottom right of the screen:
The Blocked Users table will show as below:
You can perform actions similar to your default active users table. However, the actions available are restricted to Unblock User and Delete User.
You can navigate back to your active users table by clicking the Back to Active Users link as highlighted on the above screen.
You can search for users by UID, Email, or Phone Number in combination with Date Range.
To search for a user using UID, Email, or Phone Number, enter the respective value in the textbox and click the Search icon, as highlighted on the below screen:
To search for a user based on their registration date range, click the Date Range box and select a duration using the provided date picker, as highlighted on the below screen:
This Date Range is applied over a user’s registration date.
You can add new users to your application without having them go through the typical registration process.
- To add a new user, click the Add User button available at the bottom right of the screen. From the dropdown, click Create User as highlighted in the screen below:
The confirmation pop-up will appear.
- Enter the required details in each respective field and click the Create button to create the new user.
You can mass import user data from another application/service/database into your application using CSV files.
Refer to the Migrate User Data document for more information.
Note: You must have a Developer Pro plan subscription to access these actions in the LoginRadius Dashboard. You can otherwise utilize our APIs to manage your users.
To access available actions for a registered user, find the user record of the target user and click the vertical ellipsis button (three dots) contained in the Action column of your user table:
These are the supported actions you can perform on each registered user:
Triggers the reset password flow for your user. Clicking Reset Password will show a confirmation pop-up as displayed below:
Click the Send Email button in the pop-up to send a password reset email to your selected customer.
Blocks your user. A blocked user cannot log in to your application. Clicking Block User will show a confirmation pop-up as displayed below:
Click the Block button in the pop-up to block your selected customer.
Note: This action is only available in the Blocked Users table.
Unblocks your user. Once unblocked, your user will be able to log in to your application. Clicking Unblock User will show a confirmation pop-up as displayed below:
Click the Unblock button in the pop-up to unblock your selected customer.
Deletes your user permanently from your application. A deleted user cannot be recovered again. Clicking Delete User will show a confirmation pop-up as displayed below:
Click the Delete button in the pop-up to delete your selected customer.