Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We are hiring an ambitious IT Support/Network Administrator to join our fast-moving Information Security Team. We want team players passionate about contributing to our proprietary SaaS Cloud Identity Platform. This is an opportunity for someone to progress their career journey by working with global companies across different industries.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures
- Administer internal Active Directory IAM
- Setup and manage VPN connection and policies
- Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Purchase equipment and workstation setup
- Troubleshoot technical problems
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate networks and in house servers
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
- Keep an eye out for needed system/software updates
- Support and administer third-party applications
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Set up user accounts, permissions, and passwords
- Resolve network/computer problems reported by internal employees
- Define and deploy network policies and procedures
- 2-4 years of experience in an IT support/network administrator role
- Hands on experience in networking, routing, and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking
- Cisco, MCP or BCNE training/certifications
- Experience with network and computer security concepts
- University degree is desired
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious local eateries
- Subsidized monthly transit costs
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com