Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We are currently seeking an ambitious Part Time Paralegal Assistant to join our emerging team. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who enjoys a fast-paced and dynamic position in a small business working environment.
- Reviewing customer sales contract as per our terms and conditions
- Recommendation on the third-party sales contract and modifying the contract which is acceptable to our company
- Help in drafting various contracts as required
- Reviewing company policy documents and finalizing them
- Updating corporate governance documents and assisting C-Suite Executives with completion of other documentation and agreements
- Assisting in any legal paperwork as requirements arise
- Other legal duties, as required
- Post-secondary diploma in a Paralegal Program is mandatory
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a corporate/commercial law environment
- Software technology experience and understanding is preferred
- Previous experience working with mid-size businesses or start-up spaces is preferred
- Experience with drafting corporate contracts and other legal documents
- Working knowledge of provincial and federal corporate law and terminology
- Ability to perform with minimal oversight, with demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and complete matters quickly
- Superior organizational skills, including document and file management processes with outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work independently and as part of an integrative team
- Proven ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong computer skills including a high level of competence using legal software and G Suite
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious local eateries
- Subsidized monthly transit costs
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com