Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We are hiring ambitious Software Developers – Implementation to join our fast-moving Product and Engineering team. We want team players passionate about contributing to our proprietary SaaS Cloud Identity Platform. This is an opportunity for someone to progress their career journey by working with global companies across different industries.
- Manage and own the LoginRadius onboarding and implementation process
- Identify and resolve any technical issues that our customers face throughout the implementation process
- Become a subject matter expert on the LoginRadius cIAM (customer identity and access management) solution
- Understand the customer’s technical set up and work with them to determine how to best integrate their system with LoginRadius’ cIAM platform
- Develop crucial applications which customers leverage in their systems
- Use your technical expertise to improve our customer onboarding and implementation process
- Work collaboratively with customer success, product, and engineering teams
- Good understanding of REST APIs and can integrate them with other applications
- It is an added advantage to have experience with any other web technologies
- Good experience and knowledge of web application development
- Must have hands-on experience in Object Oriented Programming and design and maintenance of Rest APIs
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Good attention to detail with the ability to work independently and balance multiple priorities
- Team player with an ability to work under pressure with good time management skills
- Detail oriented, methodical, extremely well organized
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (or equivalent work experience)
- 2-4 years of technical customer facing experience operating in web technology or innovative online product environment is mandatory
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious local eateries
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good
We are sorry as this opening is closed, But we are always looking for the right talent. So, if you think you are perfect fit for the profile, drop us a mail at careers[at]loginradius[dot]com