vBulletin is an open source Content Management System (CMS) for building community forums. LoginRadius’ platform operates with vBulletin forums to provide Customer Identity Management.
- You begin with customizing and implementing LoginRadius’ Customer Registration Service module onto your vBulletin community forum platform.
- Enable SSO to connect your vBulletin community forum with your main website to provide a consistent UX.
- As people visit and engage on your community forum(s), they register or sign in using your Customer Registration Service.
- The Profile Data collected through your registration system automatically creates a single unified profile for each of your forum users.
- This Profile Data is stored in LoginRadius’ cloud-based Customer Profile Data Storage system, where it is highly secure, scalable, and accessible.
- Integrate with other software solutions to allow for seamless Profile Data flow and better marketing results.