Understanding Credential Stuffing Attacks
Credential stuffing is an attack vector that has become increasingly popular in the last two years, thanks to the massive number of breached customer data.
Attackers usually require long lists of credentials to crack open vulnerable accounts effectively. At times these lists are revealed to the public and even kept open online for sales. Once the attacker has a list of negotiated user credentials, they use them smartly against the targeted websites.
In this whitepaper, you will learn:
- What are credential stuffing attacks?
- The anatomy of a credential attack.
- The cost of credential stuffing.
- Problems with detecting credential stuffing bots.
- How to prevent credentials stuffing attacks?
Download this whitepaper to discover how LoginRadius utilizes the benefits of passwordless practices, including single sign-on, social login, and email-based passwordless logins to resolve your numerous business vulnerabilities.