Release of new Simplified iOS SDK
LoginRadius recently release a new iOS SDK, and in the new version we focused on keeping the SDK light and easy-to-use. We have improved and enhanced the SDK based on the customers feedback and requirements. The new SDK also supports Swift!
– The SDK supports Social Login, User Profile, and Post Status APIs
– We added a method to easily check the user’s status and if the user is logged in or not
– Native login is supported with Facebook and Twitter. So user’ don’t need to leave the App and authenticate again if they have Facebook and Twitter app installed
– The SDK support Apple’s new developer kit – Swift
– We removed all the unnecessary features, endpoints and frameworks
– You no longer need to import other 3rd party frameworks in order to use the SDK
– You should be able to set up a simple demo within half an hour!
Please go check our new API docs and Git repo for more information.