New plugins released for Prestashop and Magento
Our engineering team constantly strives to provide our customers with the best experience while implementing the user registration and social login plugins. With this goal, we have released updated user registration plugins for Magento 1.x and Prestashop 1.6. Using these plugins, the customers can avail more flexibility and easily incorporate or remove new features in their user registration forms by enabling or disabling these in the site admin section. The following links (Magento, Prestashop) contain detailed steps for installing this plugin.
Some of the features are listed below.
- Support for optional email verification and disabled email verification: This allows the customers to define flow for email verification
- Include names for forgot password template and email verification template: This allows the customers an additional option to customize the email template
- Display form validation message: This allows the customers to include a customization option regarding where to display the form validation messages
- Display terms and condition message : This allows the customers to include T&C message in the registration form.
- Option to delay rendering user registration interface : This provides the customers an option to customize the user experience while rendering the forms.
- Configure password length : This provides the customers an option to put restrictions on the password.
- Include V2 recaptcha site key : This provides the customers an option to include recaptcha in the registration forms.
- Prompt for password after social login: This provides the customers an option to create traditional accounts for the users who use social login
- Option to login the user upon email verification: This allows the customers to enhance the user experience by login in the user upon email verification