New and Improved LoginRadius Dashboard
LoginRadius customers can use the updated self-service user account to manage the end users and their user experience as they interact with the customer’s web properties. For this reason, providing an easy-to-use and feature rich user account has always been our top priority. Based on several data points gathered from our customers over a period of time, we have taken a major step in this direction by releasing the new user account interface for our customers. Please see below for a list of the major features added:
- Intuitive UI and UX: The new user account comes with an intuitive user interface and experience, allowing our customers to easily navigate to the appropriate section with a minimum number of click through and to focus on tasks that are truly important. For example:
- All the sections requiring manual configurations such as social login, user registration, email settings, etc. have been grouped together in one section under API Configuration.
- The new dashboard also allows customers with multiple sites to easily navigate across the settings for each site from the dashboard.
- Help Docs: Each section now contains relevant help and support docs on the right hand side of the page to assist our customers with completing the configuration.
- Managing Deployment: This section contains all the information needed by developers to start the integrating LoginRadius solution on their website or mobile app. They can easily choose the appropriate SDK based on the website platform and technology and get started immediately with implementation.
- Allowing Custom Email Templates: Customers can now create and configure multiple email templates for each of the four emails sent by LoginRadius: welcome, email verification, password reset, and delete confirmation. This new feature allows our customers greater flexibility in configuring and choosing email templates.
- User Management and Segmentation: The User Management section is a brand new area that will help our customers manage their end users. They can search their entire user dataset based on user ID, or email address and perform actions such as profile edits and blocking/unblocking the user. Customers now also have the ability to export their user data into a separate file in the User Segmentation section.
Existing customers can check out the new user account here and reach out to us on support or live-chat anytime with additional questions.